Miles a Minute devotionals were made to be given away.
It is one thing to be blessed by God but that blessing goes to another level when you give it away.
Join the team of people who are committed to giving it away. Here are four ideas for how to share Miles a Minute…
Idea #1 – Send out a tweet!
A hashtag is any word or phrase with the # symbol immediately in front of it. Learn more
- Create a Twitter account if you don’t have one.
- Tap Share on the featured screen of the Miles A Minute app and post your first tweet!
- Say something like, “Today’s video by Miles A Minute was truly inspiring! #inspired”.
Idea #2 – Update your Facebook status!
Look for this symbol throughout the app. Tap it to share the content of that screen.
- Create a Facebook account if you don’t have one.
- Tap Share on the featured screen of the Miles A Minute app and post your first status!
- Say something like, “Just watched today’s video from Miles A Minute. Hilarious!”
Idea #3 - Favorite a video and share it later in person!
- Tap the star in the top right hand corner of a video’s screen in the app to favorite it.
- Access your favorites through the Favorites tab on the bottom bar in the app.
Idea #4 - Text or email someone this would speak to!
- Send them a link to MilesAMinute.com. They will be shown a link to download the app and can watch today’s video from their web browser.
More ways to join the team…